Central Canada Db2 Users Group
You've paid them!
The regular meeting attendance fee covers the costs of facilities,
continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch.
- Membership is open to all DB2 professionals, including: IBM/DB2 customers; third party software vendors; consulting companies; and independant consultants.
- The membership list is not generally available, as this may affect the privacy of members.
- Users Group meetings are not a forum for any form of personnel recruiting.
- Members and attendees are expected to behave in a professional manner.
- Members and attendees must not make illegal copies of licensed or copyrighted materials.
- As far as possible, the meeting presentations will be of a technical, non-marketing nature.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
© copyright 1996-2021 Central Canada Db2 Users Group
Last updated September 5, 2019.