Central Canada DB2 Users Group
You've paid them!
The regular meeting attendance fee covers the costs of facilities,
continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch.
To register for the next meeting, please see our registration information.
Please note: No shows and cancellations on less than 72 hours notice will be invoiced for the full amount.
- Membership is open to all DB2 professionals, including:
IBM/DB2 customers; third party software vendors; consulting companies; and independant consultants.
- The membership list is not generally available, as this may affect the privacy of members.
- Users Group meetings are not a forum for any form of personnel recruiting.
- Members and attendees are expected to behave in a professional manner.
- Members and attendees must not make illegal copies of licensed or copyrighted materials.
- As far as possible, the meeting presentations will be of a technical, non-marketing nature.
© copyright Central Canada DB2 Users Group
Last updated Jan 27, 2014.